Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Live in the Sunshine!

This!  Or as my daughter would say, "Yes, girl, YES!" 

Love this piece of art from the Ralph Waldo Emerson quote. However, when I looked for it I found a site I recommend you not click on, Kootation. When I clicked, about 10 windows opened! No thanks! Just enjoy it on your computer screen and find the quote from a more reputable source if you don't decide to craft it.  There's a tutorial here or here or even here to make your own wall art from a quote. Personally, I like the creativity of using the vinyl letters on an old picture or map, but I included the wooden sign (last "here") because sometimes rustic simplicity is really the look that gets er done.  


I think this would be a perfectly blissful place to do that. (How can it get any better than pink chairs and umbrellas?) I can close my eyes, feel the soft sand between my toes, taste the salt on my lips, and hear the rolling waves... It's so realistic, I really can hear the rushing water. Isn't imagination grand? ...And then ... 
 
 

 the dishwasher cycle ends. Back to reality I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment